How to book
1. Making an online reservation is easy. Just complete the
reservations form, making sure that you give us your e-mail
address and sending it to us. As soon as we receive your request
we will reply within 24 hours.
2. After booking confirmed, we required credit card (Visa,
Master Card or Amex) to guarantee booking
3. The amount of Thai Baht 20,000 deposit plus rental fee
will be blocked on your credit car.
4. Free deliver and pick-up at the airport and cities of our
metropolitan locations (service hours 08.00 a.m. to 06.00
5. After drop-off the car and no damage, we will process charge
only rental fee and release Thai Baht 20,000 deposit.
Car rental rates Include:
- Unlimited kilometers.
- Replacement vehicles.
- 7% Government tax (VAT).
- Additional driver surcharge.
- Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) at Baht 200 per day. An excess
charge of Baht 10,000 will apply in the event of non-recoverable
loss or damage.
- Third party liability insurance.
- One way rental fee for 3 consecutive day hires or more.
- Free delivery and pickup within 40 kilometers from our
metropolitan locations and within service hours (8 a.m.
to 6 p.m.)
- Baby safety seats at Baht 100 per day.
- Chauffeur driven rate at Baht 600 per day.
- Gasoline used (vehicles are supplied with a full tank).
- Optional personal accident and effects insurance at Baht
100 per day (PAE)
- Excess kilometer for LMAR class is 5 Baht per kilometer.
- Delivery or pickup fee 400 Baht will apply after service
Motor Vehicle Insurance
Inclusive daily rental rates include vehicle insurance and
third party liability, including property cover, and Loss
Damage Waiver (LDW).
Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) - Included in Net Rates
LDW provides comprehensive coverage to the renter for own
vehicle damage, as well as liability protection against third
party injury, death or vehicle and property damage.
This coverage limits the renters responsibility to a maximum
of Baht 10,000 in the event of loss or damage to the rented
vehicle where recovery cannot be made from a third party,
subject to the renters compliance with the Rental Agreement.
In other words, the maximum exposure that a renter will have
in the event of non-recoverable loss or damage is Baht 10,000.